My new go to simple chicken recipe that is perfect for parties or gatherings and for a quick meal mid-week.
- 6 chicken breasts
- ½ cup sriracha
- ¾ cup greek yoghurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp rosemary and olive powder
- 2 tsp mint
- 2 tsp oregano
- Cut the chicken breast into strips
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the mixture on the chicken strips and massage them evenly. Make sure all the pieces are coated. Leave it on the side for 30-45 min to marinate.
- Get a bunch of wooden sticks and poke the chicken strip through the middle making little chicken skewers.
- Place them in a tray and drizzle some olive oil on them. Then grill them in the oven for an hour.
I served this chicken with a classic mash potatoes and a chickpea salad
Until next time, crave the dish…