Who are we?
People of the world
What are we sick of?
Artificial flavoring and preservatives
Excessive use of sugar
Is this a great way to start this recipe?
Hell ya… in raneems mind
Homemade Jam! Time consuming to make but honestly tastes so much better homemade plus think about it you’re not limited to one fruit you can literally make anything. Off the top of my head what do you think of grapple Jam (Grapes and apple) the possibilities are truly endless! I decided to make apple cinnamon jam because apple pies shall I say more?!
Here is my homemade apple cinnamon jam recipe that can be implemented on any type of jam just substitute your pick of fruit or fruits with the apples in this recipe.
- 6 apples – peeled, and finely chopped
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 Squeezed lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 cups of water
- Boil peeled and chopped apples for 2 -3 hours. You are supposed to be left with a little water and mushy apples
- Mash the apples completely. You may use a hand blender to ease the process.
- Add sugar, lemon and cinnamon while continuously stirring.
- Let it simmer and thicken then turn off the heat and let the jam cool.
- Place the jam in a jar and store it in the fridge for up to a month.
Until next time, Crave the dish…