This recipe is a mouthwatering pasta dish made out of an avocado sauce. A healthy and creamy dish that sparks your taste buds!
- 1 packet (500g) of tagliatelle pasta
- 3 ripened avocados
- 2 Cups of chopped kale
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves or/and cilantro or parsley
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a pot, add water with a sprinkle of salt and boil the pasta until cooked.
- In a blender, add the peeled avocado, kale, parmesan, basil leaves, garlic and the seasoning and blend until smooth. (you can add 1/2 cup of water to smoothen it if needed)
- Drain the pasta and wash it with cold water to ensure it doesn’t stick.
- Roast the pine nuts and add them to the pasta.
- Add the avocado sauce to the pasta and the pine nuts. I also added some avocado pieces and kale.